I was talking to a friend, who works with a lot of millennials and he said they lack "hustle". The word has stuck with me because I think I would generally agree with him. (As with any time you put a word on a generation, you are blatantly stereotyping and labeling and understanding there are lots of exceptions.)
I don't agree with my friend as some "older generation" that has it figured out. I agree as some "older generation" that is excited for millennials to take over and change the world for the better - but, hopefully, with more hustle.
1. More production, less consumption.
2. More practice, less passion.
3. More quality, less quantity.
4. More risking, less asking.
5. More taking, less waiting.